Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Love

My love is so powerful,

And I hope no one ever ruins my love, I see people are amazingly strong lovers in their first few relationships until they get their heart broken. I don’t want that to happen to me. I want to always love like this, because eventually there will be someone who deserves this love(There currently IS that deserving person[SV<3}.

When I love, i see no one else. I’m complete. I need no one to make me happier then the ever so uplifting smile of my love. It’ crazy. I love like a fool. I fall like a rock and leave myself so vulnerable. Vulnerable to be heart broken. It’s like I throw myself in the middle of the world busiest highway just for the chance of forever. Forever to be with you.

  And then I say to myself, so what if my heart get broken, right now this feels good. And I love you. This feels so good I don’t mind taking the chance. and i refuse to think anything other then positivity about you. I’m positive you’re the one

<3 you’re so beautiful

sweet11111

No comments: