Sunday, December 26, 2010

Working hard.. this year

I got this new blog thing synched with my laptop so it’s easier to blog. I will add blogging to my schedule. It’s sorta therapeutic for me.

 

  This year was the year of getting my stuff together. I accomplished more then some VERY OLD people have in their lifetime!

 

I’ve grown mentally, physically. and emotionally. I have goals. I have reached many goals. I’m satisfied with what I’ve accomplished so far but ambitious enough to want more!  I have a lot to say, so get comfortable bloggy.

 

  I’ve gotten all these certifications for personal training so far. I want more to expand my knowledge. It’s good money for helping people. I can say I truly love it. So far Arthritis exercise, kettlebell, Personal Training, USA swim Coach.

 

I love where I work because I can truly flourish. My co-workers are amazing. It’s fun. and I look forward to more education in this field in the beginning of next year. I think I want to get into group fitness. not sure though. Oh and just FYI, I don’t train people at the facility i work at. I just coach swimming which is very fun. 

No comments: