Thursday, December 11, 2008

So yesterday was probably the busiest day for me. I had swimming practice after class, the I got homecandvwad eating my dinner and I was singing song in my head. Then I almost forgot, I had to be back at school in a half hour or so. So I swallowed my dinner and managed to get dressed on time.

So yesterday was probably the busiest day for me. I had swimming
practice after class, the I got homecandvwad eating my dinner and I
was singing song in my head. Then I almost forgot, I had to be back at
school in a half hour or so. So I swallowed my dinner and managed to
get dressed on time.

Our choir concert was great! Select choir rocked! The other little
(concert)choirs weren't really good but it's ok.

it was our Christmas show.
All of this happened last night.

In them a bat flew in the auditorium. I'm not even kidding.

No comments: