Friday, November 14, 2008

likeing very much

I always wonder if I'm liking this person because we have some type of connection. It's Awesome, this person's smile,everything. it would make my life complete. i wouldn't need anything, anyone, but this person in my life. Even if they were to just be my friend. As long as I made a permanent spot for this person I'd be OK.

Prayer:

Oh god I know you can help me complete a circle in my life. can you help me god. I really like this person. this person has a unique smile and just so unique i think I'd want to get to know this person, learn the differences this person has, learn the similairies, and respect eachother for our differences and our similarity's. I wish you could bring this person to me. God if only he said Hi, how you doing, with a big smile, and I'd say I'm doing good and yourself? And then We'd develop a relationship from their on. and my phone number be requested, or he add me on myspace. or some sign. give me a sign god. I can't stop thinking about him. I hope he's feeling the same. He looks shy though. Just this person god is all I need. So much love. My heart feels as if it belongs to be joined with his. It's not that I'm sexually aroused by him. I'm emotionally aroused. it's a great feeling thinking of him. I love it. I wish i could think of him, with him in front/beside me, telling him how much i like him and him beingthe same way or close to it. God help him accept the age difference, show that love is strong. Love is strong. so strong. I wish. i wih. it would just be so marvelous. So great. I love you god. You've brought people close to me. I want this guy I like closer to me then anyone int he world. he's just that person I think. Atleast let me get to know him. Please god i bed you with soo much effort. Amen. please listen to my prayer. Amen.

No comments: