Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hi, it's Saturday!

Hi, it's Saturday. I usually don't know what day of the week it is. Today I do. I don't have much to write about. I woke up a few ago and I have to leave very soon and go out somewhere.

I have someone I don't even know, but see quite often on my mind. Like a lot. Maybe a crush? Is that what you call it when you think about someone a lot. I don't think it's a crush. Crush's are kiddy. This is mature.

OKAY let's move on (hard to do). I just pray every night sometimes day this person comes closer to me.

AND so let's talk about what happened this week. Not much, it rained. I went no where. OHHH I visited Rowan university. Pretty cool. Their music department looks pretty nifty.

I also did this thing for veterans day with the Choir, FUN. Awesomeness. OK Now I gotta go. So Peace!

No comments: