Monday, December 27, 2010

Reinvention 2.0

 

 

   So this year I succeeded in reinventing my body. I gained 20+ lbs of muscles naturally, from eating healthy and working out, protein!.

  I like having fitness goals myself because it helps me relate to my training clients a bit better. Whether they’re swimming goals or weight gain goals.

  My goal now is to gain muscle, while still being extremely fit. I don’t want to be a big meat head that can’t run, swim, or bike. See the good thing about me having knowledge in training is I know what I have to do, I just have to write it down and do it. I will be posting my workout of the day everyday that I workout just to keep a log. I have to workout 3 times a week at least. Today the workout is going to be abs and legs.

Row 15 minutes:( I don’t like working out the muscle I am going to workout on the warm-up that’s why I won’t run instead of row, while rowing still uses the legs I find it less legs specific, you’re using more then just your legs.  My goal during warm-up is to get my muscles as a whole ready for some action. Get the body’s core temp up to prevent injury. )

ABS: leg raises, an abdominal machine(i don’t like using machines but for abs they’re okay. Medicine ball exchanges. etc.

LEGS: Squats, lunges, and any possible leg workout I can think of when I get to the gym.

Then I’ll do some kettlebell swings and snatches.

Swing- 2 minutes L-R

Snatch 2 minutes L-R

Repeat that twice. it should add up to about 10 minutes with rest time etc.

No comments: