Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturdays are amazing

I love waking up and there's no one home, it gives me a sense of independence. I feel so relaxed, no one woke me up. It's like all natural. Like I got enough sleep so my body woke up.

Now I'm hungry so I might go make some pancakes. I'll post pictures of the outcome. I can cook! I've been cooking since I was about 5-6 years old. I used to make eggs in the microwave on Saturdays when I was 5 or 6 because I'd be the only one awake in this big old house, and I'd get so hungry.

I can't wait for that one day I'll live all on my own, and hopefully have one of the careers I want which would probably allow me to wake up like this and do the things I normally do without drastically changing the way I like/(or would like) to live life.

No comments: