Thursday, October 9, 2008

Funny biology class story

So I recently started Bio, a result of my schedule changes. The teacher is pretty nice from a first impression point of view, let's see how it all works out.

So the funny part about this is that the teacher called me up to make an online account for an online text book type of thing, so she puts the user name in for me, she created it for me, and then I put a password. Now the system rejected my account because I had bad words in the password. i though passwords could be anything you want them to be? haha. So she wisper's, "did you happen to put any curse words in you password?", So I'm like ohh I wasn't supposed to? hahha. And then I put something lame as my password.

I don't think it matters what is your password because no one is supposed to know it. but that was kinda funny. Not hilarious now but a silly school story. haha


No comments: