Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Done Early

I'm done everything early today, did my Algebra homework and stuff. Finished everything early. And! got to leave school early becuse my schedule recently changed, and it says student worker? Do I work...? ummm Heck no. but I guess it's ok because they were going to put a study hall there so I'm not missing anything I would need academically. I'm aiming on a (A) Average about my grades. That's what I'm aiming for. and I'm not going to get lazy!! I can and will do it you'll see.


Now I'm going to do laundry, early!, and watch the episodes of favorite t.v. shows online, that i have been missing. Grey's Anatomy, etc.

I wish someone would turn the car alarm that was set off, off. Like mute it! haha. I found this baby picture! hahaha it's awsome

No comments: