Sunday, October 26, 2008

the biggest nightmare... being stalked!

The biggest nightmare happened to me. Today I was walking home and I was stalked/being followed.

I knew I was being followed when I got to like an intersection/stop sign and I crossed the street and this man was staring at me(in my mind i was like creeper), he smiled at me!, i would not forget that!, It's was very freightening!, for someone you've never seen in your life to be following you. It's so random. I never thought of this to happen to me, but I handled the situation very well.

I called my local police station, while walking I googled it on my iPhone, and the dispatch officer talked to me for a while, he told me to stand in front of someone's house and give him the address, so I did. The stalker was ahead of me, he would get ahead of me and catch up when I passed him. As I was standing in front of someone's house the dispatch officer was telling me all the direction the police were coming from. As the police officer got closer or the stalker saw the police he drove away and turned, the police officer knew the description/color of the vehicle and god bless him i give him so much credit, he followed the guy and pulled him over.I had turned my back and i didn't and when I turned around I saw the police officer turning. Still on the phone with dispatch.

So then another police car came, I was told that I could hang up, so the cop asked me a few questions, then I had to get in his car and I had to tell them if they had the right guy, so the cop drove up to where they had the stalker pulled over. I didn't even want to look at him. I felt disgusted and violated. So the cop that was in charge of everything I guess, and had the stalker pulled over, came and asked me my name and info, and he asked me if I knew this guy at all or have i ever seen him. I had no idea who this person was or why would he follow me.

So then the officer that took me to identify the stalker took me home.

I don't understand why people do this? And why the hell would they want to stalk me? I was tempted about calling the police but I couldn't let someone follow me to my house! It's just random and weird. I'm glad this happened to me for one reason only, there was so many little kids outside today, it was a beautiful day and I was having a great day this just ruined it. I'm glad this didn't happen to any of the little kids outside and it happened to someone that knew how to handle a situation like this.

Hopefully this won't keep me paranoid. I'm seriously damaged by this and it's going to take a while to get his off my mind.

A lot of bad things happen to me, but yet I still manage to cope with life. I'm going to try to remember to thank god everyday for my safety, and good state of mind. I just thought I'd blog this to get it out, writing things always helps me to cope with it.

I need to get my mind off of this...


-jose
hahaitsjosec.blogspot.com

No comments: